MOTORCYCLE APPAREL AND RIDING GEAR ASSOCIATE
The Motorcycle Apparel and Riding Gear Associate will assist customers by sharing their expertise on apparel and riding gear associated with our brands Triumph, Ducati, Suzuki, Slingshot, Victory, and Royal Enfield. We carry an extensive selection of branded apparel, accessories, and parts - sold both in store and online.
- Technical and casual motorcycle apparel and riding gear sales to in-store customers, phone-in customers, and internal departments
- Educate customers on and sell motorcycle gear and apparel
- Inventory management including ordering, receiving, and cycle counts
- Create, maintain, restock, and organize displays in showrooms
- Follow up with customers on special order items and status
- May include sales at outside events
- Participate in training, seminars, and staff meetings
- Other duties as required
- Retail experience required
- Dealership experience a plus
- Lightspeed NXT experience a plus
- Enthusiastic person who can effectively multi-task while working independently
- Great communication skills and able to provide excellent customer service in person as well as by phone and email
- Strong attention to detail for showroom displays
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate, upbeat personality, and interact with a wide range of people and personalities
Full-time position, Tuesday - Saturday. Hourly plus commission. Benefits include holiday and vacation pay, employer subsidized medical and dental, employee purchase plan, and AFLAC.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.