MOTORCYCLE PARTS AND APPAREL ASSOCIATE
The Motorcycle Parts and Apparel Associate will assist customers by sharing their expertise on apparel, riding gear, and parts associated with our brands Triumph, Ducati, Suzuki, Victory, Moto Guzzi, and Royal Enfield. We carry an extensive selection of branded apparel, accessories, and parts - sold both in store and online.
- Technical and casual motorcycle apparel and riding gear sales to in-store customers, phone-in customers, and internal departments
- Educate customers on and sell motorcycle gear and apparel
- Inventory management including ordering, receiving, and cycle counts
- Create, maintain, restock, and organize displays in showrooms
- Follow up with customers on special order items and status
- May include sales at outside events
- Participate in training, seminars, and staff meetings
- Other duties as required
- Retail experience required
- Dealership experience a plus
- Lightspeed NXT experience a plus
- Enthusiastic person who can effectively multi-task while working independently
- Great communication skills and able to provide excellent customer service in person as well as by phone and email
- Strong attention to detail for showroom displays
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate, upbeat personality, and interact with a wide range of people and personalities
Full-time position, during regular business hours Monday - Saturday. Hourly plus commission. Benefits include holiday and vacation pay, employer subsidized medical and dental, employee purchase plan, and AFLAC.
Please send your resume to
email@example.com for consideration.
EVENT COORDINATOR/CONTENT MARKETING ASSISTANT
The Event Coordinator/Content Marketing Assistant will plan and manage upcoming events and create digital content for our brands Triumph, Ducati, Suzuki, Victory, Moto Guzzi, and Royal Enfield. This position is entry-mid level in the marketing department and reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning promotional events that are aimed towards our audience including in-house, off-site, and corporate events.
- Creating a variety of content including ads, photo shoots, event coverage, interviews and images for marketing via the website and social media.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Must have knowledge of the motorcycle industry
- Must have experience with event planning and the ability to accumulate vendors, models, volunteers, etc.
- Must have experience with photography/filming and photo/video editing software.
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects while meet short term and long term deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, can work independently, and have excellent people, communication, and organization skills
- Occasional travel required, as well as an occasional Sunday
- Ability to drive a pickup truck with a trailer a plus
- Competitive compensation plan based on experience
- Extensive health insurance plan
- Employee discount program
- A fun equal opportunity workplace
This is your chance to join a team who is leading the industry with our fun, friendly work environment with fantastic income opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time, 5 days/40 hours a week
Regular Business Hours: Mon-Sat, 9:30am – 6:00pm
Please submit your resume with a short cover letter detailing your experience with motorcycles, events, and content marketing to firstname.lastname@example.org